- Implement a new program called New Brunswick Assured Income for the Disabled.
- Increase the basic rate by 8.5% in 2019 and index it for inflation afterwards.
- Have the total annual revenue equal to the Market Basket Measure.
- Use a significant portion of the $78 million from the federal and provincial governments to invest in the renovation of existing social housing.
- Reserve a significant portion of the money for social housing managed by the cooperative or the not-for-profit sectors, rather than the private sector.
- Develop a strong public awareness provincial campaign to fight prejudices towards people living in poverty.