- Increase the basic rate by 16.9% in 2019 for employable individuals and index it for inflation afterwards.
- Increase the basic rate by 8.77% in 2019 for all other recipients and index it for inflation afterwards.
- Have total annual revenues equal the Market Basket Measure gradually throughout 10 years (2020-2030) for all recipients.
Modification of the Social Assistance Policy Manual
- Deduction of Employment Income
- Recognized disability
- Appeal System.
- Adult children living with parents
- CPP deduction at 60 years of age
- Special Benefits
- Economic Unit Policy
- Termination of assistance
For more information