The New Brunswick Common Front for Social Justice wants to hire a person who will be responsible to coordinate the work of the organization.
Title: Provincial Coordinator
Permanent part-time, fifteen hours a week.
Salary: starting at $15.00/hour.
Description of the tasks
- Coordinating the work of the Executive Committee, the Provincial Council and our chapters
- Organizing campaigns and public events
- Writing news releases and organizing news conferences
- Doing research and writing documents
- Coordinating our work with other community organizations
- Organizing our Annual Fundraising Campaign and applying for funding
- Managing the provincial office, our web site and Facebook page
- Assuming all other related tasks
- Experience working with a non-profit organizations
- Knowledge of the community sector and interest in social justice issues
- Bilingual (English and French), spoken and written.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work independently, but also with volunteers
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft programs and social media
Candidates interested should send their resume, before September 1, 2020, at the following email: email@example.com. For information: Jean-Claude Basque, 506-855-8977
The Common Front for Social Justice is a bilingual, provincial, non-profit organisation lobbying for change on five priority poverty issues: Income assistance, Low-income workers, Unemployment Insurance, Pay Equity and Defending Public Programs.
All candidate’s information will be treated confidentially. The NB Common Front for Social Justice will only communication with candidates who will be interviewed.