- To intervene publicly on various issues affecting citizens living in poverty.
2. Awareness building
- To provide information to the public about the impacts of social and economic policies on people living in poverty
- To do research on the state and consequences of issues that have an impact on low-income people
- To organize popular consultations and forums to discuss solutions to poverty.
- To lobby various levels of government for the adoption of social and economic policies which correspond to the true needs of the population;
- To support groups who adhere to the mission of the CFSJ.